Healthy. Wholesome. Easy. Yummy. Husband will like.
Chili beef + brown rice with roasted veg
Ingredients (serves 2)
500g organic lean beef mince
1 can organic diced tomatoes
1-2 red chilies, chopped (can add more if you like it more spicy)
4 carrots, whole, ends trimmed
2-3 cups brussels sprouts, cleaned
2-3 garlic cloves
1. Brush veges with oil, coat with salt + pepper, and bake in oven for 40-45min 170 degrees.
2. Cook rice as per instructions on packet. Drain and set aside.
3. Heat oil in fry pan and cook mince with garlic on medium heat until all browned.
4. Add tomatoes and chill and turn down heat to a simmer for further 10 minutes.
5. Combine rice with beef mix and serve with vegetables on the side.