No yukky feeling after!
A healthy take on the deep fried type with no oil or salt. When eating any meat I only buy organic. This is very easy to make and doesn’t take long! I served my nuggets with a big mango salad.
Coconut chicken nuggets
2 Large organic chicken breasts, cut into bite size nuggets
1 egg, lightly whisked
1 cup almond meal
1 cup shredded coconut
1. Combine almond meal with coconut in a bowl and set aside.
2. Dip chicken pieces in egg then coat with coconut mix.
3. Place on baking tray lined with paper and bake on 180degrees for 30 minutes or until coconut is golden and crispy.
The perfect dish for sharing.
Something you may like to try this Sunday is this easy breaky-bake! I love doing this when we have a few people over as it’s quick, delicious, nutritious and everyone can take what they feel like. You may like to make some toast on the side with some avocado and grab some fresh OJ for the table.
3 Organic eggs
1 cup baby spinach
2 Tbls sundried tomatoes
1 brown onion, sliced
1-2 cups button mushrooms, washed
1. In olive oil lightly brown onions and mushrooms in fry pan.
2. Add onion mix to a baking dish with tomatoes & spinach. Crack eggs over top of other ingredients (allow egg whites to run throughout dish).
3. bake 180 degrees 20 minutes or until eggs are cooked to your liking.
4. Season and place in the middle of the table!
Enjoy. If you want to make more, use a bigger dish and more ingredients.